SENCHA LED Light Therapy Mask
Do you want clear, rejuvenated and acne-free skin? Using clinically proven technology, the SENCHA LED Light Therapy Mask harnesses the power of light at different wavelengths to heal the skin from the inside out. This treatment is chemical free, UV free, pain-free and suitable for all skin types and conditions. This is the missing link in your skincare regime!
We're so confident that you'll love the result that we're more than happy to provide an exchange or refund within 14 days.
A world of benefits
- Treats and prevents acne by killing the acne causing bacteria under your skin
- Minimises fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen and elastin production
- Reduces the appearance of scars, hyper-pigmentation and other skin ailments, such as rosacea by deeply penetrating the skin and promoting growth of skin cells
- Calms redness and inflammation
- Guaranteed clearer, brighter and more youthful complex with long term use
- 7 different colours (each targeting a different skin concern) and 5 different strengths
- Unlimited number of uses (there is no activator) and large surface area (why treat one pimple when you can treat the whole face?)
Read our full blog about the science behind LED Light Therapy here.
- Remove makeup, cleanse thoroughly and dry the skin
- Place the mask gently over your face, ensuring that the goggles cover your eyes. The light is not harmful but we recommend that you close your eyes during each treatment (perhaps time to try that mediation app?)
- To take your glow to the next level, use a gentle chemical exfoliant (AHA/BHA) before using the SENCHA Light Therapy Mask
- For a little extra hydration, apply a serum before or after using the SENCHA Light Therapy Mask
- For the best results, use every day for 20 minutes
- Charge the remote until the green light appears. Once fully charged, the remote can be used for 2-3 hours before you have to recharge the remote again
- Plug the remote into the mask
- Press the left power switch button to switch the remote on, then press the right power switch to turn the mask on
- Press ‘Mode’ to cycle through colours
- Use the timer buttons to increase or decrease your desired treatment time
- To adjust the light intensity, press the ‘+’ or ‘–’ button
- Gently clean by wiping down with a clean damp cloth
How soon can I expect to see results?
You should see a difference after the first treatment but the best results come after consistent use. Acne scars and hyperpigmentation should start to fade in as little as two weeks.
Is it good for all skin types?
Yes – it is suitable and safe for all skin tones, types and conditions. In saying that, if you have a rare medical condition and are unsure, please consult your doctor before using.
It is safe?
LED light therapy is 100% safe and non-invasive (there is no down-time). It is UV-free, pain-free and safe for all skin tones, types and conditions.
The treatment is also safe if you a pregnant or breastfeeding – so you can have glowing, yummy-mummy skin!
What does it feel like on the skin?
The treatment is completely painless. Some might feel a gentle warming sensation on the face. It is a relaxing, safe, and effective way to actually enjoy some warm light on your face that isn’t packed with UV rays!
Is the light harmful to the eyes?
The SENCHA Light Therapy Mask comes with in built goggles which shield out the light. The light is not harmful but we recommend that you close your eyes during each treatment (perhaps time to try that mediation app?).
How often can I use the mask?
Once a day up on the highest strength to a maximum of 35 minutes a day.
Any other questions?
We would be more than happy to answer any other questions you may have – email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a direct message on Facebook or Instagram.
Do you ship worldwide?
YES, we ship worldwide! Most of our beloved customers are in Australia, US and the UK. There are some rare instances where we're unable to ship to you - if you happen to be from one of those countries, we will let you know. For more shipping information go here.
What is brow lamination?
Brow lamination is a treatment that softens brow hairs in order to manipulate them into a new desired position, either brushed up and fluffy or more as a corrective treatment for sparse brows. The treatment lasts 6-8 weeks!
Does brow lamination work on thin brows?
Yes! Brow lamination works well on thin or sparse brows as the hair can be directed to cover gaps in brows and make existing hairs appear fuller and more defined.
Is the treatment harmful to my brows?
Our kits are not harmful to the brows if instructions are properly followed. Our ingredients are always vegan & cruelty free. The 'Nourish' step contains keratin and other brow-loving ingredients to nourish and encourage brow growth!
How do I look after my brows afterwards?
Aftercare is important to ensure that your amazing results last the full 8 weeks. Most importantly, keep them completely dry for at least 24 hours afterwards, avoid touching the brows and avoid active products like AHAs & BHAs. See our Instagram page, for more detailed aftercare tips and tricks!
Can I perform brow lamination if I have sensitive skin?
We are extremely confident that our products are safe for at-home use, even for sensitive skin. However, we do recommend patch testing 24 hours before using. A light stinging of the skin is typically normal during treatment.
Can I perform brow lamination over microbladed brows?
Yes you can, however it is important to ensure that the brows are completely healed from the microblading or tattooing process. Brow lamination compliments microblading extremely well: it can be used to effectively lengthen the brows over the tattooed area, giving the edges a fluffier and more natural look.
Is there any reason why I can't do brow lamination?
Brow lamination may not be right for you if you: didn't react well to a patch test, have previously had an allergic reaction to a lash/brow lift solution, have eczema, sunburn or an infection, recently had facial laser or chemical peel or you are in your first 3 months of pregnancy.
Are your products vegan?
Yes! We do not use any animal by-products - all our products 100% vegan friendly, including the keratin ingredient in our brow lamination kits (which is a vegan derivative). We love our furry friends too much!
Is the product safe to use during pregnancy?
There have been no studies done on pregnant women (as with many treatments) but it is generally accepted in the market that you can perform the treatment after the first trimester. While the skin is not broken during the treatment, the product does have some contact with the skin and the skin can be more sensitive during pregnancy. A patch test on the back of your hand at least 24-48 hours prior to the treatment is recommended.
Looking for more detailed instructions on how to perform the treatment?
Our detailed Step-by-Step Video Instructions can be found here which contains everything you need to know to get the perfect brow lamination results with our kits.
Have a different question?
Please email our team at email@example.com and we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.