The Full Spectrum – Supersonic Cleanser & Massager
Are you ready to take your skincare to the next level? This fierce device is the ultimate smart skin tool to tighten, firm and contour skin for a youthful looking appearance. The Full Spectrum will produce an immediate rejuvenating effect, but consistent continued daily application will provide more cumulative long-term results. The Full Spectrum is the missing link in your skincare routine for clear, youthful and glowing skin. There is truly no other device on the market like this one.
The Full Spectrum of benefits:
- Ultrasonic waves stimulate skin cells far beyond the superficial layers of skin, which jumpstarts collagen production, reduces inflammation and promotes blood circulation
- EMS (electrical muscle stimulation) stimulates facial muscles to tone, lift and tighten the skin
- Microcurrent stimulates the rejuvenation of collagen and improves skin elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles
- Thermal heating opens up the pores to soften blackheads and whiteheads and ensures better penetration of skincare products
- 4 vibration intensities lift dead surface skin cells and clear out pores without irritation and inflammation
- LED light therapy penetrates and heals the skin from the inside out. Choose from 4 different colours of light, each with its own unique benefits
- Ultra-soft silicone touchpoints provide a gentle but deep manual exfoliation
We're so confident that you'll love the results that we're more than happy to provide an exchange or refund within 14 days.
View the instructions here.
- 2 hours of usage per charge (3-4 mins per use)
- 100% waterproof
- Ultra-lightweight and ergonomic design to fit all facial curves
- First cleanse: Remove makeup as needed before using.
- Tone and remove impurities: lift the steel ring and secure the cotton pad provided underneath the ring. Place toner or micellar water on the cotton pad and use circular motions over your face to remove all remaining traces of makeup and environmental pollution.
- Double cleanse & exfoliation (export mode): wet the device and place your regular cleanser on the silicone side. Gently move in circular motions over your face for 1 minute.
- Penetration and absorption (import mode): place your serum or moisturiser on your skin and use the import mode and your favourite light setting. Gently move in circular motions over your face for 1 minute.
Long press the ON/OFF button to power on or off
Short press the ON/OFF button to switch modes
Press [Low] and [High] button to switch intensities
There is no wrong or right way to use The Full Spectrum. The device offers a diverse range of benefits and use cases, so feel free to tailor to your skincare routine as needed.
Feel free to contact our friendly customer support team available 7 days per week and we would be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.
Do you ship worldwide?
YES, we ship worldwide! Most of our beloved customers are in Australia, US and the UK. There are some rare instances where we're unable to ship to you - if you happen to be from one of those countries, we will let you know. For more shipping information go here.
What is brow lamination?
Brow lamination is a treatment that softens brow hairs in order to manipulate them into a new desired position, either brushed up and fluffy or more as a corrective treatment for sparse brows. The treatment lasts 6-8 weeks!
Does brow lamination work on thin brows?
Yes! Brow lamination works well on thin or sparse brows as the hair can be directed to cover gaps in brows and make existing hairs appear fuller and more defined.
Is the treatment harmful to my brows?
Our kits are not harmful to the brows if instructions are properly followed. Our ingredients are always vegan & cruelty free. The 'Nourish' step contains keratin and other brow-loving ingredients to nourish and encourage brow growth!
How do I look after my brows afterwards?
Aftercare is important to ensure that your amazing results last the full 8 weeks. Most importantly, keep them completely dry for at least 24 hours afterwards, avoid touching the brows and avoid active products like AHAs & BHAs. See our Instagram page, for more detailed aftercare tips and tricks!
Can I perform brow lamination if I have sensitive skin?
We are extremely confident that our products are safe for at-home use, even for sensitive skin. However, we do recommend patch testing 24 hours before using. A light stinging of the skin is typically normal during treatment.
Can I perform brow lamination over microbladed brows?
Yes you can, however it is important to ensure that the brows are completely healed from the microblading or tattooing process. Brow lamination compliments microblading extremely well: it can be used to effectively lengthen the brows over the tattooed area, giving the edges a fluffier and more natural look.
Is there any reason why I can't do brow lamination?
Brow lamination may not be right for you if you: didn't react well to a patch test, have previously had an allergic reaction to a lash/brow lift solution, have eczema, sunburn or an infection, recently had facial laser or chemical peel or you are in your first 3 months of pregnancy.
Are your products vegan?
Yes! We do not use any animal by-products - all our products 100% vegan friendly, including the keratin ingredient in our brow lamination kits (which is a vegan derivative). We love our furry friends too much!
Is the product safe to use during pregnancy?
There have been no studies done on pregnant women (as with many treatments) but it is generally accepted in the market that you can perform the treatment after the first trimester. While the skin is not broken during the treatment, the product does have some contact with the skin and the skin can be more sensitive during pregnancy. A patch test on the back of your hand at least 24-48 hours prior to the treatment is recommended.
Looking for more detailed instructions on how to perform the treatment?
Our detailed Step-by-Step Video Instructions can be found here which contains everything you need to know to get the perfect brow lamination results with our kits.
Have a different question?
Please email our team at email@example.com and we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.